Terms and Table Conditions
Before booking please ensure that you have read this page first.
Trader tables – these can be booked by anyoneand includes one trader pass per table up to a maximum of 3 passes.
Club Tables – the club rate includes one trader pass per table, maximum of 3 passes. All bookings shall be via the Clubs’ Officer to his/her address.
Personal Tables – the rate includes one trader pass per table, maximum of 3 passes. These tables are reserved for people who wish to dispose of second-hand personal processions only.
Meeting rooms – Meeting rooms will be available and will be priced on application.
Payment – Before the booking is accepted, full payment must be made by cheque, credit card, PayPal or bank transfer. Payments will not be accepted on the day.
Cancellation of booking – Refunds can be accepted provided we are notified is not less than no less than 21 days before the event. Card/bank fees cannot be refunded.
- The arrival time should not be before 07:30am, no admission will be gained before that time unless by prior arrangement – see booking form.
- Radio Fairs staff will be available from 07:30am, the racecourse staff will be on duty from 06.00am.
- All traders must wear an exhibitor pass at all times. No visitors will be allowed on site before 10.00am. Extra passes can be purchased at the time of booking.
- No trading shall take place before 10:00am.
- Loading, unloading and security is the sole responsibility of the seller, Radio Fairs is not responsible for damage, loss or injury.
- All health and safety rules shall be adhered to; in particular no goods shall be stacked unsafely or stowed in gangways. The show will not open if this is not adhered to.
- After unloading all vehicles shall be parked in the seller’s car park on the hard standing, not on the grassed areas. Unloading shall be complete and vehicles moved by 09:30am. The show will not open until all vehicles are removed.
- At the end of the show packing up must take place in a manner so as not to block gangways or cause danger to visitors.
- Vehicles can only be moved to loading bays when the show is finished, an announcement will be made. Under EXCEPTIONAL circumstances vehicles can only be moved early to public areas under Kempton escort at walking pace and with flashing hazards on.
- No fire exit shall be obstructed in any way. This includes aerial feeds.
- Please read the H+S regulations on our website www.radiofairs.org.uk
- Table sizes are 6’ by 2’6” each